Kimberley Quinlan: In the Media
Kimberley Quinlan, LMFT has been featured in many world renowned and prestigious media outlets, such as The LA Times, The Wall Street Journal, NPR (National Public Radio), KCRW public radio, The Seattle Times and The Marilou Henner Show. Kimberley has also consulted on various mental health issues with programs such as ABC’s 20/20 and Telemundo. Please see the below links to learn more.
Kimberley was interviewed on OCD and Eating Disorders & Orthorexia by:-
Wall Street Journal
KRCW’s Good Food
Kimberley has also been a speaker and group facilitator at the International Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Foundation’s (iocdf.com) Annual Conference and the TLC Annual Conference (trich.org)
Speaker at the TLC Conference 2014 and 2016
- Co-facilitated groups for teens and children.
- Presentation: Experiential Mindfulness Workshop
- Presentation: Restructuring Faulty Thoughts
- Presentation: Mindfulness for BFRB’s
Speaker at the IOCDF Conference 2011, 2014 and 2016
- Presentation on Mental Rituals
- Presentation: The myth of Pure-O
- Presentation: Mindfulness for OCD
- Support Group for Children, ages 6-12
- Support Group for Teens with OCD
- Presentations: Co-existing OCD and Eating Disorder Treatment
Kimberley provides treatment for the greater Los Angeles County area, San Fernando Valley area and Ventura County area, including Calabasas, Woodland Hills, Hidden Hills, Bell Canyon, Encino, Tarzana, Agoura, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Oak Park and Malibu.