Intensive Outpatient Program
Kimberley also offers an Intensive-Outpatient Program (IOP) for those who need more frequent and concentrated treatment. Intensive Treatment is also a great option for those who do not have access to appropriate treatment in their area.
Benefits of Intensive Outpatient Treatment
- Individualized treatment over a short period of time.
- Get all the skills needed to manage symptoms.
- Provides highly specific treatment using empirically tested techniques when few or no resources are available in your hometown.
- Allows you to focus completely on your treatment during an allotted time.
Kimberley has treated clients from all over the United States and the world who travel to Los Angeles specifically for intensive outpatient services. Included in the Intensive Outpatient Program is an individualized treatment plan specific to the client’s symptoms, symptom-specific manuals and handouts, and an array of tools and skills needed for long-term recovery. Consultation with family members and treatment professionals (at your home location) may also be necessary and is a service provided within the IOP program.
Intensive Outpatient Programs Options
- Weekend Intensive Program (over 2-3 days)
- Week-long Intensive Program (5-7 days)
- Extensive Intensive Program (2-6 weeks)
- Family Therapy (when needed)
Click here to contact Kimberley Quinlan, LMFT